* It's a great way to keep track of the titles you want to add to your library. You could call it a TBR list.
* You're about to celebrate a special occasion and the people who want to buy you a gift might like some ideas. Nice perk: your Wish List comes with a shareable link that you can email or text to your gift givers.
* You're a teacher and would love to add books to your classroom library. Remember that shareable link? We can edit the default URL that's auto-assigned to your list. Just email us and let us know what you'd like to call it. Ms. Andrea's 1st Grade Wish List? Easy! We'll send you the personalized link to email to your class parents.
* Building a library for a new baby? Create a Wish List like you would a Gift Registry. Name it something like "Baby Sendak's Book Registry" so it's searchable and easy to find.
* You can create more than one Wish List and decide whether you'd like to make it viewable or not. Select either Public or Private as an option when you create each one.
Here's how you get started. First, you have to be logged in so if you haven't created an account, take a minute and do that before you start shopping.
Select a book you'd like to add and click the Add to Wish List button. Keep browsing and adding.
When you're ready to look at your list, click the heart icon at the top left of the page. This is where you can also make your edits and adjust your settings, like the quantities of a book you'd like. You'll also find an expiration date here. It comes in handy when you're setting an end date for the list you're creating, like the end of the school year or after the baby arrives. We can't imagine a time when we'd ever NOT wish for books, so you can choose a date far into the future and make the expiration not visible to anyone but you so it's like it never expires. You'll get a reminder email as the date approaches so you can adjust as you need to.
There's a box where you can add notes about your list. If you're creating it for a classroom or library at school, save the school's address in the shipping information and add a note in the box to let parents know their selections can be shipped directly there.
Don't forget to SAVE your settings and check the I'm Not A Robot box!
One more thing...you'll see a Bulk Upload box. This is just a list of the ISBNs you've already added to the list above. If you're super organized and already have a pre-made list without needing to shop the site, you can copy and paste your ISBN list (in simple text format, one number per line) in this box and all of your titles should nicely populate above. If you have any questions or need a hand, drop us a line at email@example.com.